Monday, April 21, 2008

Trey's New Slide

We found out today that Trey has an ear infection in his left ear. Hence the fever and crankiness from the past 3 days!!!! (Not to mention he has his 2 top front teeth coming in!) This is his first ear infection and I hope that this is not going to be a habit he picks up! But on a happier note, Trey's aunt, Kiki, passed him this super cool slide. Today has been his first day to play with it and boy does he LOVE it!!! He climbed up and down the slide part and flipped off the stairs a couple of times. I am really having the hardest time with how fast my little man is growing up!!!
Thank you Kiki for all the fun and enjoyment that Trey will get from this new toy! You rock!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a cool slide too!