I don't want to get into to the nitty gritty but this has been a "not so good " week for our family. Please be praying for us.
It is Friday and I feel tired from VBS but I am so excited to be able to enjoy the weekend with my husband, son and until tomorrow my niece, Addie!
Addie was dropped off to us by her Pa Bert and Grandma Shirley around 4:00 today. Words can not express how funny and totally adorable she is!
The first thing she asks me is "who is the boss gonna be?", I then tell her "me for the time being". To put this in perspective she loves to make sure everyone knows who is in control. Ex. in Florida she told me "My Mommy is the boss over you Ah-Ah!" "Yep, you're right Addie-Belle" I say. Then tonight she told me "I can only eat as many Cheerios as Trey says is OK because he is the boss over them." I tell her "yea, I recon you're right, they are his Cheerios". So needless to say she got about 5 out of the deal, cause they were all gone after that.
I can totally tell she is exhausted after a fun and exciting time with Pa-Bert, Grandma Shirley and the gang! She and Trey were in the tub and she was playing with him by putting bubbles on his face. As she was doing this, he was trying to make her stop, so he was trying to push her hand. In doing so, he accidentally scratched her face and she went to bawling!!! Bawling like her whole face had been severed off! Then when I told her we could watch some of Cinderella before she went to sleep she was over it like that! (picture my fingers snapping) Now I am here to tell you, this girl is tough as nails! She will wear her pink, swirly, fluffy dresses everywhere (and I do mean everywhere) but she can get down and dirty with the best of them!
I love my Addie-Belle and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!!!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Princess Addie-Belle
Posted by allidaisy at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Please let me know if we can do anything!
Hey lady! What a cutie little girl!! I was never much for the pretty dresses and swirly whirls (no big surprise here) ... my poor mom.
Will keep you in our prayers, hope things turn around soon!
Post a Comment