Sunday, January 4, 2009

It finally happened!


Trey has an incredible interest in markers and ANYTHING that writes! We were just saying the other day that it is only a matter of time before a marker hits the wall. An low and behold, yesterday, it happened! Jerry turned around to see Trey scribbling on the wall!!!! Thankfully, it was a yellow highlighter on a pale yellow wall so not TOO noticeable!!! I can't say we didn't know it was coming... :)

4 comments:

Dyan said...

So does Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser work on ink? If it does, I might suggest buying stock in its parent company!

allidaisy said...

You are so right about that Dyan!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful art work!! Why would you ever want to erase it??? Great job, Trey! True artist!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that he is practicing at your house and not mine- I thought that it would happen first at my house since he kept finding the markers. You can find magic erasers at the dollar store!