I am almost 14 weeks pregnant now and since last week I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH MEXICAN FOOD!!!! After tonight, I will have had it 4 nights in a row! I don't know why but it is my absolute favorite food right now.
I have been feeling the baby move and that is super exciting! I knew that was what I was feeling but still second guessed myself since it was so early. At my last ultrasound Dr Hanna was showing me where the baby is at and he/she is right where I have been feeling. So that reassured me.
I LOVE my new doctor and thank my friend Stephanie for sending me to him. With Trey it would take 2 hours EVERY appointment and I would talk to the Dr. maybe 5 minutes max. Dr Hanna is with me talking almost the entire visit and I am out after 30 minutes. I love it and am so happy I changed.
Our next ultrasound it on the 29th and he may be able to tell the sex, but if not it will be in July! I can not wait! I don't like calling the baby it like, "it's moving again" so I say they. That messes up a lot of people and then they think there is more than one. I am so ready to say he or she! Trey truly believes he is gonna have a "baby siser" and he can't wait. I hope he is OK with a brother if that's what God's plan is.
Trey is growing by leaps and bounds!! His 3 year old appt was yesterday and he is 38 lbs which is above 97% and 37 inches tall putting him in the 68th%! He amazes me every day with new phrases and words he knows the meaning to and how to use them! We start VBS next week and he is so ready! He misses his friends and can't wait to get back to church everyday! (I hope I make it being with 4 year olds!)
Jerry is still enjoying his job and working A LOT! He leaves the house before 6 a.m. and doesn't usually get home until 6:30ish at night! He gets to carpool with his friend Jason which is a huge help with gas and helping the hours pass too and from.
Good has been so good to us and we couldn't be more excited!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Cravings, growing and such...
Posted by allidaisy at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment