Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Random Stuff

I am getting bigger which in turn makes me more tired and out of breath more. This confuses me. Why would it have to be that way. We should gain more energy toward the end to get us ready for the big day and days to follow. We still have to finish getting the room together, washing up all the cute clothes, packing for the big day, just to name a few. Why would one be tired?

Anyways, Trey is still calling Katie "Cookie" and talks to her daily. He runs up to me and tells me he needs to hug and kiss her and tell her hey. I really really hope this excitement holds on after she gets here.

I am so heart burned and leg cramped along with many other very "special" pregnancy side effects. I hope that all this is my hard time and that she will hang out until her scheduled date. I had a little "pitty party" per say last night in a panic over having to use the NICU again. That was the worst thing ever! Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful for the very nice and skilled nurses who got very excited about getting "the big baby", but leaving the hospital and my baby there while I went home was horrible! :( Trey's pregnancy was much smoother but the end was the hard part.

2 weeks ago at our 24 week dr appt. we were 24 weeks 2 days and she was measuring 25 weeks 5 days. I am a little concerned about her being LARGE like Trey. I hope to feel better at the next appt and she will be a little more on track. (just a big growth spurt that time right?!?!) In the ultrasound we got an up close look at her SUPER CUTE very round face! I got so tickled! She is still head up and feet down which she uses to dance a jig when my bladder is full! (not good times)

As I type this Trey is sitting beside me asking a million questions and eating an orange. He is such a blessing to me and I could not be more thankful for him! He is a pistol at this age and FULL of interesting sayings, actions and all around "boy" things! He does some crazy stuff that amazes me that he would even think to do. 3 is a very challenging age. He is really testing boundaries and it really challenges my patience!

Jerry and I will be married for 7 years this month. Some days it feels like 7, some times like 1 and others like we have been together since the ark landed on dry land. We are so excited about our family of 4 and are enjoying the crazy days we are so blessed to spend together!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You always have such an amazing perspective on things... praying for you & Katie as you get closer to your date and for all the anxiety that you might be feeling. He is in control and He is always good, despite if things go "our way" or not (and that is coming from someone who learned that not too long ago!) :) Love ya, girl!!!

Cheryl said...

Allison, we have been working together for just a little over a month now. But no matter what people ask of you, you respond with a smile. It's a pleasure to work with you. I can't wait to see Katie and help spoil her. Love, Cheryl