"I prayed for this child and the Lord answered my prayer and gave him to me. Now I give him back to the Lord. He will belong to the Lord all his life."
1 Samuel 1:27 & 28
How blessed we are to have a God who hears and answers our prayers.
What a special day! The family picture to the right is the 3 of us at the Parent Child Dedication that our church held on January 27, 2008. We were very blessed to have almost all of our family there.
As we held our special son during the ceremony, it was amazing to know that no matter how much we love him, (which might I say is quite a lot) the Lord loves him and us a zillion times more. That is so hard to fathom! We are so excited that the 3 of us, were able to stand in front of our family and our church family and promise to bring our Trey up to know and love the Lord.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Parent Child Dedication 1-27-08
Posted by allidaisy at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment