Some updates on Trey....
1.) Today, sadly, Trey fell asleep in the car right after school. Totally normal. I had some things to do afterward so he slept while I ran the errands. The sad part is, when I got home and laid him down he woke up and WOULD NOT go back to sleep!!!!! I had SO many things I wanted to do and got NONE of them done. Oh well there is always tomorrow....
2.) One of the times I went in to check on him this afternoon after school, he was standing in his crib yelling "MAMA MAMA" (as usual) and low and behold he had taken off his britches!!!! The reason that scares me, is because one day he had on just his diaper (he was fixing to get in the tub) and here comes a streaker (with the cutest bottom you have ever seen might I add) running down our hall way. Then he proceeds to wheedle on the floor. So needless to say I am quite concerned about his new found knowledge for taking his britches off!!!
3.) For about a week now Trey has learned a new phrase. it is "ess dat?" translation "what's that?" he points to sooooooooo many things and out comes the question "ess dat?" absolutely too cute!!!
4.) Today I was teaching him how to roar like a lion. But I have to say he makes the sweetest little "aahhhh" sound. I do say though, he enunciates it like a loud roar, but it comes out sounding like a sweet baby lion.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Too big for his own britches...
Posted by allidaisy at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
wheedle? did you make that word up? too cute!
Post a Comment