This week was wonderful! Jerry, Trey and I went to the beach. We left Wednesday after church and stayed with Dad in Florence. Thursday morning we left out for Trey's first beach visit! We had an amazing time and I will post a smilebox after I get my camera back. (I left it in Florence)
ALSO, THE BIGGEST AND MOST EXCITING NEWS IS........ Jerry got a job!!!!!! And it's here in town!!!! As our children's minister said, God must not be done with us yet here in Columbia. I was so happy to tell my boss at preschool that Trey & I won't be leaving & it was so fun to see everyone's reactions.
I'll write more later, I just wanted to give a quick update :)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Wonderful Week
Posted by allidaisy at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am so glad you are not leaving me right now. I love you so much.
I am happy for you guys. I know that God's plans are bigger than ours right now, no matter how stingy I want to be!! We are still praying!! I love you guys!! Trey is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment