Monday, December 29, 2008

Keep Up With Us

If y'all look to the right on this page there is a "Keep Up With Us" section. I'm not exactly sure how it works but a friend of mine has it and I started "following" her blog and it lets me know when she has updates. I like it that I can sign on to my blog and "see" hers if there is something new. I think there may be other ways to do this but it is also a super great way to see who reads me. I know you other bloggers wonder sometimes if anybody reads your stuff. I know I do!!! Especially if there are no comments when I add something new. Anyways, just a thought. Please "Keep Up With Us" if you would like :) I would like that :)

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Happy New Year. I read your blog. LOL Hope this is a great year for all of you.
Lorie

Jennifer said...

How did you add that, where you can see who reads your blog?