One of my favorite sayings during "cold & flu" time is "tis the season"
Every year we all get sick and have runny noses, annoying coughs and possible hurting ears. "tis the season!!!" This year is no exception. I started having a HORRIBLE cough which has driven Jerry crazy. He yells at me every night to "STOP COUGHING SO LOUD!!!!" Thankfully we are now on the downward slope of it all. I am on 3 medicines for a sinus infection and double ear infection.
Fun part is always the exciting side effects of the medicines!!! One of the meds. is a little bit confused. It can cause diarrhea & constipation! So my thoughts are, you run to the potty thinking "I'm not gonna make it" but then just sit there cause nothing will happen. FUN FUN FUN! Then if you are a girl you know the great thing that comes along with antibiotics......
My tummy has not been feeling well today and my ears actually seem to hurt worse today than before. I guess you always get worse before you get better. So I will sit and take all my med and hope that it will all go away soon.
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED!!!!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Tis the season
Posted by allidaisy at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Girl, I KNOW the feeling! I have been sick off and on for the past month 1/2. So I feel your pain! Hope you feel well soon!
Post a Comment