Tuesday, March 3, 2009

He's just so smart!!!

I came into the computer room to check my e-mail and of course Trey was not far behind. He jumped up in Daddy's chair and began to "explore" as he usually does. While he was on his exploration he stuck his hand down in Daddy's glass of Kool-Aid that he left on the desk (probably looking for ice) and when doing so the glass tipped over. He began to fuss and I looked to see what was happening and he was holding his hand in the glass so it would not fall completely over. I jumped up and grabbed the glass and began to wipe it up with tissue (not a really good absorber). Then I saw that Trey had gone and gotten the rag that I had been using to dust with. He reached right up on the table and began wiping! Now tell me that he isn't just too smart. #1 he held the glass up so it all didn't pour out #2 looked for something to clean up with

I LOVE MY BRILLIANT SON!!!

0 comments: