Friday, May 8, 2009

Crocs

I got Trey a pair of fake Crocs from Target yesterday and he put them on and said he didn't like them!!! I was sooooo super sad! He walked around like a robot picking his feet up like they wouldn't bend. Then he, Jerry & I went on a walk around the block and he was full fledged running up and down hills in them. Today he wanted to put them on 1st thing when he woke up and cried when I took them off for his nap. So needless to say, he has surley began to like them. The best story comes from tonight! I had already gotten him all dressed in his jambies, he had taken his meds, we said prayers and he was all tucked in. About 5 minutes later I hear him hollering for me, he had decided he wasn't really ready for bed and wanted to play. I walked down the hall to tell him to get back in bed and... you guessed it, he had put on his Crocs! It was so cute I couldn't let him go! I swooped him up and for a full hour just cuddled & read books with him.

1 comments:

Gina said...

Awww....that is SO sweet!!!! After I hung up with you tonight JD told me he loved baby Trey. So sweet!!!! Can't wait to see you.