Trey has the croup! I have heard random stories about it and don't really know what to expect. I feel so sad for him. He has had a horrible birthday and now his party is canceled. He had a very low grade fever yesterday and today I haven't checked it but i know he was warm before the Tylenol. The dr. told me his throat was horribly swollen and bumpy and that he has got to be in some major pain. She also said it will get worse before it gets better. He has been a little winy and wanting me to sit and hold him. I feel so very sad.
what a poopie birthday for my baby boy
Friday, June 5, 2009
It gets worse :(
Posted by allidaisy at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
We love Trey!! I am sure that you made his birthday as pleasant as can be considering he was sick. Get him better and we will have another party for him- Addie won't quit reminding me until we have one for "Baby Trey"!
Post a Comment