since our last post.
Trey is using full sentences and is full throttle ALL THE TIME!!!! He LOVES fire trucks, tractors, any heavy equipment (back hoes, dump trucks etc.) and trains! He is all BOY!!!!
He picks out his outfit each day (well his shirt, I match the shorts). It is so hard for me to grasp the fact that he is making his own decisions! He has began the FUN trail of potty training. I think we are gonna skip pull-ups (except for night time) because they are just like diapers and he will just pee in them. This is a whole separate post anyways.
We have had many fun events over the summer including a trip to Raleigh, EdVenture, the zoo many times, the splash pad in Florence, a junk band concert, beach with the whole family, a gymnastics gym, leaping lizards, another bounce place and my niece spent 2 nights with us! This is some of the many highlights Trey has enjoyed this summer.
We still have until September 9th until preschool starts and he is so ready. He DOES NOT like staying at home for extended time, unlike his Mommy, I would love some down time!!!
I promise I will try to do a better job of updating this. In a bit I will add some of our fun summer pics!
Friday, August 14, 2009
So much has happened...
Posted by allidaisy at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment