I can not get enough of sewing now! I have ALWAYS wanted to learn the ins and outs of sewing and I am finally doing it.
1st project: a SUPER CUTE John Deere blanket for Trey's bed. I took my wonderful material and everything that I had to Florence to my M-I-L's and she taught me what to do! We had a good time pinning it together and sewing it. Now she is going to help me put the border around the outside of it. (pictures to come when I get my camera/computer to download them)
2nd project: really fun pillows for Trey's room. He has never slept on a pillow (he doesn't seem to care for them). But I made a tie end, fire truck pillow case for him and he has slept on it ever since. I also made another pillow for his bench out of the same material.
I LOVE SEWING~!~!~!~! Now to learn to read patterns! I want to make curtains for our kitchen, bedroom, computer room & Trey's room not to mention maybe even a bed set for our room.....
boy am I getting ahead of myself. oh and btw I am doing all this on my Mema's Kenmore Model 42 sewing machine. (very very old)
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
My new found love
Posted by allidaisy at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment