Woo Hoo the forecast for Saturday is looking GOOD!!! Partly cloudy high of 83!!!! We will have a sprinkler for the kids so bring their suits and some shoes they can wear to get wet.!!
Last week Jerry saw Trey take 2 steps on his own!!! What a big boy! (I'm sad I didn't see it)
We went to the Dr. this morning and Trey is fevered right at 103. 102.9 to be exact. He was given a breathing treatment to help clear him up some and I could tell that helped after 3 AMAZING coughs!! Dr. Shrouds gave him some steroids at the office and a steroid prescription to fill and hopes that will improve his breathing. He checked him for pneumonia which was clear. Dr. Shrouds said that Trey’s breathing is very croupy and labored. Hopefully by Saturday he will be full force and my sweet, happy, energetic boy! He is so sad right now, he lies around like a little slug and moans/whimpers. It really is breaking my heart! I was very surprised to see that he has gained a whole pound in the last week and a half. He is up to 28.1!!! I will keep ya up to date
Monday, May 19, 2008
***Updates***
Posted by allidaisy at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So sorry Trey is sick. Do you see Shrouds at the new office by Rice Creek? We were thinking about him for our unborn! Hope the party goes well. We'll miss you at the church picnic!
Yea. We really like him. We know like 6 other familys that go to him also. We might bring Trey's party to the SS party... J/K haha
Post a Comment