Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a Day

Yesterday, May 6 was such a big day in the life of our son! (ours too)

He learned how to pitch a full fledged fit, shake his head "NO", and he ate watermelon for the first time (his Mama's favorite fruit). Not to mention, he would eat nothing for lunch or any of his dinner but when he saw his Mama eating some of Ms. Mel's famous Chicken casserole, he ate almost the whole plate and I'm not exaggerating!

I got him a suction plate to help him learn to start feeding himself and "HOPEFULLY" he will eat the rest of his many many baby foods that are left!

Our boy is getting so big!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Get that big boy eating people food- it will make packing for Disney much easier. We are on the countdown now for our trip. I hope that you are excited because I certainly am. Addie's outlook on life is "is it before we go to Dinsey or when we get home from Disney". We can not wait to spend a week with you and Trey!!!