I can not begin to tell how excited I am about what all God is doing!!
We have family & friends helping us out so wonderfully through a rough patch, friends who have been trying to get pregnant get pregnant with not 1 but 2 babies, another family who wanted a boy so desperately went to the hospital to have a little girl and got a boy, one family member getting the job she wanted, another finding out tomorrow their little one's sex and Jerry is having interview after interview and has another 2nd interview next week at a company he really liked! And to top this all off, I have the love of a very handsome little man at the age of 14 months and his father! Can God get any better?!?!!?!?!?!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
God is so good!
Posted by allidaisy at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment