Each week I have so much going on that I rarely ever have just "me" time. It seems to be going OK like that for now! I'm babysitting, working at the church and going to play dates. I have yet another full week ahead of me and I can't wait! Monday I get to clean up from this past week and get our house back in order!!!!! I'm glad!! Chaos is bad for me! Our Realtor Mr. Charlie Disharoon is coming Tuesday, then we have nursery that night. Wednesday I will be meeting up with my family for some fun times and my niece Addie will spend the night with us as well as got to church nursery again also. Thursday Jerry leaves for a geek convention.. oops sorry, I mean a boardgame convention and Addie Trey and I will head to Florence. There we will join up with my sis-in-law for a cool tour of the airport! I will stay over night and have some fun family times! Then Saturday I will have a girls night and Sunday Jerry will come home and life will get back to a "normal" down time for a short while again. This is a short blurb about my life for now. Preschool will start again soon and I can't wait!!!! Woopie for life!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment