So today started off VERY poopie!
I was working outside (which I LOVE to do) but suddenly realized I was standing in a huge ant bed! Now those of you in the ol' sandhill area know that ants are our VERY CLOSE neighbors. There is a house every 2 steps, so why I didn't realize I was in one of them's home is beyond me! Anyways, I got bit up pretty well and the mosquitos were still in their morning rampage so my legs are itching like crazy! That is thing #1. #2 is Trey is into EVERYTHING (yes I know kids his age always are). So we are packing and he is unpacking! I have a hard time being ok with someone undoing the work I have already done. So we are working hard at keeping things where he can't get into the boxes. #3 My phone is completely shot. I don't know when I will have a phone again so if you need to call me, call Jerry's phone. If you don't have that number e-mail me and I'll give it to you #4 is, little Mr. Nosey Pants pulled a gallon can of deck sealant on to his leg and spilled the whole thing ALL OVER the kitchen floor! Needless to say he has a bruise and the floor is very clean now. Jerry and I wiped for a long time. We used old washcloths and squeezed them back into the can so we didn't loose too much. This preparing to move has been stressful!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
My terrible horrible no good very bad day!
Posted by allidaisy at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I am SOO SOO SOO sorry about your bad day!!! The whole things just stinks! UGH! I'm sorry!!
Post a Comment