Oh boy is it bad!!! The virus that is going around finally got me. I haven't had as much tummy cramping as I have heard others having but I just feel so drained already. Now don't get me wrong, my tummy does feel yucky but just not as painful. Strange thing is, I felt fine when it started and then wend down hill!
I am VERY sad about the fact that I went to see my friend and her brand new baby earlier this afternoon!!!!!! I will feel horrible if I shared it! Hopefully I didn't.
Speaking of... That baby is some more kind of cute!!!! She has an absolute perfect head and is so beautiful! She surely takes after her mom and sister there!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
It Got Me....
Posted by allidaisy at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I hope you tummy gets better. Nite nite
Post a Comment