Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This Week @ School

Wholly cow the virus is dropping people down like flies!!! We had sooooooo many kids and teachers out this week! It was absolutely crazy how many were/are sick. I hope next week everyone is feeling better!

Jerry, Trey and I will be going to Florence Saturday for JD (our nephew) and Dad's BIG birthday parties!!! WHAT FUN!!! Tomorrow Trey has his big 15 month check up and we will talk about surgery for his adenoids, ears and hernia. I'll let you know how that goes :)

We have decided that Trey is going to be classified as a "bully"! As you all know he is quite large for his age and thinks everybody should be as tough as him. He plays but it comes across as mean when it is to a "smaller" child :( It makes me sad for him! But I do say he takes it in stride when he is told no and moved away from the kids. He just starts doing something else. He is THE BEST KID EVER!!!! God was/is so good to us giving us him!!! I LOVE HIM TO PIECES!!!! How could you not!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

I cannot believe that your baby is a year old!! Been keeping up with you thru your blog...love the pics and the stories!! So proud of what great young Moms you all are becoming....seems like you should all still be FBC youth!!

allidaisy said...

I know, I feel the same way!!!