Sunday, September 28, 2008

September 27,2003-2008


5 Years!! Jerry and I have been married 5 years!!!!

It is so hard to believe that it has been that long! We have experienced many many things these past few years. We went on a wonderful cruise, stayed at a very romantic bed and breakfast, went to a Braves game, Six Flags, Carowinds numbers of times, the Biltmore, became a family of 3, gone through a few kidney stones and had a few job changes just to name a few things.

The trip so far has been so fun and exciting with never a dull moment! I can only imagine what the next 5, 30, 50, 100 years together will be like! I can't wait to see where God takes us, how our family will grow and where we might be living in the next years to come!

Last night we were able to go out to eat thanks to Mom & Dad and my friend Mel. Mom & Dad came and watched our sick little Trey while Jerry and I went to Outback! I don't know if y'all feel the same way I do, but when you don't go out to eat very often you have this fear that the one time you do, the food/service will be bad. Well not so this time! I got a juice ribeye (oh how I love a steak!!!!!!!!!) cooked medium, the BEST broccoli I have ever eaten and a perfectly seasoned sweet potato! The tea was so sweet and perfect and our server was very nice and stayed right on top of our drinks (SUPER important to Jerry). Then we went to the Village and walked around, saw a few friends and I even tried on some clothes that I am excited to say fit (didn't expect that). It was wonderful!!!!!

Thanks you to everyone for the Anniversary wishes, gifts & to Mom and Dad for loving on Trey! Y'all are all so wonderful!

And to my husband, you are the best husband ever and I love you dearly. You are my dream come true :)

1 comments:

Brenna said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a perfect date night! I wanted to tell you that the Lord has brought y'all to mind many times over the past few days and I am praying for you each time he does! Enjoy your Anniversary Week!