As I am sure you all have been here before, we go through times that life just doesn't seem to be able to get any better!!! I am feeling like I am at one of those times right now!!!
Most of you know that I will be going to Florence next week to spend the night with my niece and 2 nephews while Crys & Tim (sis & bro-in-laws) go out on a very exciting cruise for 2!!! WOO HOO!!! I am so excited about the fun that I KNOW we are gonna have!!
The end of February, Sheila will be coming down south and we get to see her! She is doing a dog competition and they are always so much fun! And as ya know, Trey loves some dogs, especially Rootie!
Then in March I will be joining my mom-in-law and 2 sis-in-laws on a GIRLS ONLY WEEKEND TO NYC!!!! Yep that's right! 4 wild and crazy Rhodes girls hittin' the streets of New York City!!!!!! Watch out Big Apple! We are so stinking excited you can't shut us up about it!!!! (but honestly, can you blame us??)
And on top of all of that, my family is healthy, we have jobs, a home, a good God and lots of love!
Are there any word to express my life? .......blessed
Monday, February 2, 2009
Are There Any Words
Posted by allidaisy at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment