I know you other moms get it when I say, poop can really make you stress out!
Trey has been having some poop issues and we had to get some tested. Anywho, the tests came back normal and he has no parasites. However, he still may have an allergy issue.
We re waiting to see what the Dr. wants to do about that. He will probably have to have an allergy test in the future. Yet another test.... great!
I never thought I would see the day when I would spend long times discussing colors and textures of poop, but all us moms do it! It's part of the job!! :)
Monday, February 2, 2009
Mom's and poop
Posted by allidaisy at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
With Jerry being his dad, I would guess that he has allergies. Maybe you could get Jerry tested as well- 2 for 1 deal and get his allergies under control as well. He is always itching and sneezing.
Post a Comment