We have been battling the night time sleep stealer! For some very strange reason, Trey has not been able to sleep through the night for a couple of weeks. He wakes up, comes to our bed and wants to sleep with us. When we take him back to his bed he screams and has an outright tantrum! AUGH!!! I feel so sleep deprived and so does Jerry! Hopefully the ONLY reason he is doing this is that he has a yucky nose. I know how hard it is to breath and how miserable it is to sleep when you can't breath right. Hopefully after he is over this cold, he will go back to his regular sleep schedule... down at 8 up at 7. I can handle that!
School is going well for both of us as is Jerry's job. Trey is picking up new words every day and his 2 favorite things are trucks, mostly fire trucks, and Elmo. He is just too cut how he can spot Elmo from a mile away! And the really cute part is that he says it Male-mo hehehehehe. He is just too cute! There is a fire house that we pass on the way to school in the mornings and he says die-ya-duck ever time we get close to it! I could just eat him alive!!!!!!!!!
This is the short story of our lives for now! What a good life it is!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Small Update
Posted by allidaisy at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment