


I have been super slack about posting and I will try to do a quick "catch up" since New York.
First off, Trey and I have had sinus infections and he also has an ear infection!! This makes the #3 blockage in his left tube!! We go to his ENT today to find out about the next steps. (probably a new tube)
We went to Florence to see my new Niece Kaylyn! She is soooooooo cute and her Mommy and Daddy couldn't be happier! I could just eat her up! Trey couldn't go in since he woke up Saturday with a fever :(
We also saw Beanie in the same hospital, she had a ginormous kidney stone which they had to go after TWICE!!! Poor Beanie!!
While we were there we went to Arts Alive @ FMU to see Addie dance and she was precious! I love to see her tap! She does it with perfect style and is THE CUTEST one on the floor!
After the dance we headed for home since Trey was not feeling good. To end out our day, @ 11:45 pm we went to Providence Hospital for Trey who had at this point spiked a 105 fever and was shaking quite strangely. Come to find out from our 5 hour wait, he didn't have phenomena. Good job doc! We were quite frustrated! So I called our Dr.'s office and they said if he was still running fever by Tuesday then bring him in. So I did and that is when we found out about the ear and sinuses. Dumb ER!!! AUGH!! They guy barely looked at Trey!!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Hospital, Hospital, Dance & More Hospital
Posted by allidaisy at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment