Yesterday Trey had an appt. with his surgeon and of coarse as we all know, his tummy looks great. I still get tickled when we are at church and he picks up his shirt and points to his belly and says "urgee" (Trey slang for surgery) Then after that we headed over to his primary doctor to see what can be done about his hives. We upped his intake of Zyrtec and Benadryll. So he will now take Zyrtec every night and Benadryll on an as needed basis. So far so good today.
Trey and I stayed home from school today, as he was a major pill and I had serious tummy issues. While I was in the shower he was standing at the shower door screaming this gosh awful scream, in turn, making me feel horrible. I even showered the WHOLE time with the door open so I could talk to him to see if it would help. It would not :( As soon as I got out my tummy started up and he was climbing all over me to be held and loved on. I did this as best as I could in the situation I was in. After that he would not let me put him down (no matter what I was trying to do) with out doing a major fit!
I feel now that I have enabled him to be this way. Since he has had his surgery or "urgee" I have gone above and beyond to do everything in my power to make him happy and comfortable. I have let him have his blankie and pappy as much and as often as he has wanted. When he wakes up at night I go in and hold him and rock him to help him get back to sleep and I have even put him in the bed with us at 4 & 5 o'clock when I just can't do it anymore. I feel like he should be well enough to go back to the "normal" state of life but then he goes and runs fever today and gets sick again. What in the world????
As soon as this is over.... it will go back to the way things used to be!!!!!! AND I CAN"T WAIT!!!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Hive update and bad habits
Posted by allidaisy at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment