Thursday, November 6, 2008

NEVER EVER ASK.....

NEVER NEVER EVER ASK THE QUESTION "CAN IT GET ANY WORSE?"

The answer will most definitely be YES!!!

After all the fun that we have had, we can add more to it! Last night at church Trey began to break out in hives. We called the dr office and they told us to go to an urgent care place. He was then taken off his 2 antibiotic and told to take benidril (sp?) every 4 hours until morning. We did so and today at 2:00 after we were leaving the grocery store I noticed his legs and arms were covered again. Needless to say, a dr visit was in order. We were able to get in to see the ENT at 4:00. YeHaw

Before the visit, Trey would not sleep so I thought we would just go a little bit early and he could sleep in the car that way I could read in the car before his appt.

But I ended up getting in a wreck on the way so he was woken up and the "extra" time was taken up waiting on a cop etc.

The wreck was not at all horible but still very scary. A lady did an illegal u-turn and I couldn't miss her. Her car was only scratched as was mine.

Then at the visit we found out that the reason he has an ear infection is becaues his BRAND NEW tube is blocked. So now we have to do peroxide treatments followed by his perscription eardrops. As well as he is starting a new antibiotic.

So... like I said, NEVER ASK!!!!

2 comments:

The Traynums said...

Bless your heart! Y'all are in our prayers!

Jenny said...

AWWWW! And I am over here complaining because I just can't seem to get myself better from illnesses! Hopefully I can keep it away from Brycen. We will be praying for y'all!