Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh Boy

Oh boy are bad habits hard to break! Trey knows exactly where his pappys are and goes to the drawer to get them. They are up high enough where he can't but he doesn't stop trying! And last night I refused to go in and hold him so he had 2 very good fussing sessions. Praise God they only lasted about 5 minutes or so and then he quietly went back to sleep. I hope tonight is even better!

Trey had a break out again today, not horrible but still not good. He and Jerry were outside picking up pine cones and sticks and a little while after he came in, we saw them poping up.

I am excited about this weekend! I shampooed the living room last night (thanks again Mom & Dad!), Jerry and Trey picked up the yard, we rearanged some rooms in the house, I am babysitting tonight (flash back to 1993) and Mel and I are going to ladies night out at church Sunday night to hear the author of Frazzled Female! What a great weekend!! And to top it all off, my coteacher, Emily starts back Monday!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

0 comments: